I think cooking is my biggest activity in free time because
I like to taste new flavors and smells. I am a vegan and the transformation in
my diet has been very entertaining since I had to learn to cook for myself.
Today I will talk about how I learn to cook and eat vegan
food. When I was a kid, I always
ocuppied the kitchen and liked very much to cook. When I was about eight years
old, I used knives and spoons to mix fruits and pasta, or vegetables and sugar.
This was not a very good combination, sweet with salty, so it was impossible to
eat. With the pass of the years, I learned to cook better because my diet
changed. I stop eating meat, because I did not liked anymore and I have a lot of
love for the animals, so I think that is not good to eat nothing that comes
from them.
I like to cook vegetables, because they are very colorful
and have many flavors, for example, I make sauteed vegetables, vegan ceviche
and lasagna with vegetable sauce, etc. Also I like sweet things, like cakes,
lemon pie, brownies and fruit smoothies. But what I like the most, is the cakes
of yogurt, because it is very soft for the palate.
I must confess that I really like all the food.
I also love food... How you learn to prepare vegan patissere? It's so difficult to me, I don't make anything delicious
ResponderEliminarcook is very entertaining, i like, because you can experiment with the vegetable and condiment, and the form of preparation
ResponderEliminarhi! that wonderful is cook. I also love the vegetables
ResponderEliminarWe are two, I also like the food a lot, and the vegetables are delicious!
ResponderEliminar