Well, this year in general, I have seen it full of changes
and reflections, criticism and self-criticism. In the academic field, I think I
have more clarity regarding my possible professional practice and / or work
environment in which I can develop. However, not necessarily in the field of
psychology, because I always try to integrate what I learned in the academy
with what I learned outside of it, that is, in the different spaces where I
develop: the street, the home, interpersonal relationships , etc.
This year I met different people from whom you can learn
and, therefore, understand other perspectives of what it means to be human or
just how to live in a world like this. Among the good things, I highlight my
approach to the land, the vegetables, the seeds and the flowers, an approach
that in turn has filled me with contradictions regarding how I live or am
living.
In short, a year of ups and downs, a load of emotions always
100%, but with the clear conviction that apprentices and mistakes are necessary
to be.
Goodbye blog
End.
"What it means to be human or just how to live in a world like this", those are the really important learnings. This is one of the best goodbyes of the blog, farewell Fafinha
ResponderEliminar