viernes, 17 de mayo de 2019

My Vapo



Today I will talk about the "vaporizer" (alias Vapo). A Vapo is a technological object whose purpose is to consume different dried herbs by evaporating its properties. 
The Vapo I have if for a very short time. One month. Its beautiful! I wanted to have it a long time ago.
I love it because it opens many possibilities regarding the consumption of dried herbs by regulating the temperature of vaporization.
I occupy the Vapo mainly for the consumption of cannabis. However the Vapo can be used other dried herbs in the same way.
I use the Vapo from time to time, and I like it because it does not hurt me when I do not generate smoke fumes. 
Without the Vapo, life would be a perdition jaja Of course not, but it is very useful when you want to make the consumption of cannabis compatible without smoking it. 100% recommended its use.

7 comentarios:

  1. I'm not an usually smoker, but when I do it's great to use a vaporizer for the reasons yo mentioned it.It's a great invention!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is very interesting. I did not know much about this.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I can't imagine me using a vaporizer, because i don't smoke anything. But i think that if i would do it someday, i would use one of them, sounds really interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with you bro. The vaporizers are great for the versatility they give with so many forms of consumption

    ResponderEliminar
  5. a short time i began used of vapo, and think that is a good technological object

    ResponderEliminar