Hi follower, today I will talk about my favorite movie. The truth is that I´m not a fan of the movies, but they entertain me a lot.
I could say that my favorite movies today are those of the Marvel saga. The main reason is they are entertaining. Also because they have managed to introduce us into a complex world a story of their own in many movies.
In general, I like the action or drama movies, but I also like watching documentaries, because they can exhibit a specific reality., in this sense, I like the documentary "Pasta" by the filmmaker Matias Tapia from Chile.
The last movie I saw was " The Avenger: Endgame", that is framed as the last movie in the Marvel series. Personally I recommend it only if you know the history of the saga, since it contains many details explained in the other films and lasts three hours jaja
Goodbye
Three hours of movie, that's such a lot. I haven't watch Marvel movies but with all the spoilers and my friends talking about them I feel like I also watch them.
ResponderEliminarMarvel movies always will be iconics! Are some of my favorites movies too!
ResponderEliminarI still don't see endgame, I've seen many spoilers :(
ResponderEliminar