Hi, when I was a kid, I wanted to be an astronaut. I like to look at the sky and its star. It's fabulous!
In high school, I was interested in reading and social problems. For example, philosophy and history courses were my favorites. However, I also did physical activity (amateur and high performance), so my main study interests were in those areas. When he applied to higher education, he indicated the careers of psychology, sociology and philosophy. In that order of priority. In the end I opt for a degree in psychology at the University of Chile.
In my almost four years at the University, I have lived and felt many emotions and experiences. Good and bad. I have met people who are currently very important to me. Being what I value most of the university experience.
I would like to have a job that empowers vulnerable sectors of society. Generating a commitment and personal learning to the big social problems.
Goodbye! n.n
i think that your dreams are so beautiful. When i was kid i wanted to be astronauta too!
ResponderEliminarSociology was an option for me, too. Although psychology wasn't my first option, I chose it (as you) and I'm happy
ResponderEliminarWe are two! I also wanted to be an astronaut when I was a girl, it was a very nice fantasy. Greetings Fafa: D
ResponderEliminarI hope you end up working on that. It's always beautiful to hear about people who are trying to empower others who are more vulnerable. I would also like to work on it :)
ResponderEliminar