viernes, 12 de abril de 2019

Hi everbody, my name is Javier, i am 22 years old. Born and raised in Santiago, capital of Chile, specifically in Puente Alto. My family comes from Yumbel, a town in the 8th Regíon of Bío Bío, near Cabrero, Salto del Laja and the city of Concepción.

My family consists of my mother Landi, my brother Sabástian and me, but we also consider my two dogs, Lady and Odín, part of the family.

I did my primary in three different schools. I completed my secundary school at the Liceo Manuel Barros Borgoño, graduating in 2015. When I made the University Selection Test (PSU) I was able to apply form and enter the career of Psychology at the University of Chile.

I Like to ride a bike, play soccer and do physical activity. Also share with friends and family.

That's it, bye bye //

5 comentarios:

  1. Oh class mate, your blog is very intersting, i hop you are well, i sen you a hug

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Fafa! riding a bike is fabulous, your blog is interesting.
    A hug, i will continue reading.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi!
    I think that three different schools is too much! I hope that it wasn´t hard for you.
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love your dogs bro, and you're family is great. I miss to party (carretear) with you. Let's do something someday!
    By the way, I didn't know that your family comes from Yumbel :o
    How many times have you been there?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great names for your dogs! I also like to ride my bike when I have time and go up some hill.

    ResponderEliminar